Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HELP WITH DEBT PROBLEM


Click HERE to register for details of the relaunch of Debts-Challenge.

The reason why I am relaunching this eBook is because I have since found some excellent information which I want to include in it.

It all honesty, there is hardly a day goes by when I think of the people who have committed suicide, just because of their debts. You may have read that I was inspired to write this eBook last year because of a gentleman who lived in the next town to me, he killed himself because he could not afford to pay for his rent! I find that so incredibly sad. Also, there are many people who have fallen on hard times, now living with constant stress because of the lack of income.

Tomorrow I shall start a list of some of the reasons why people are in debt!


Aine Callan
Debts Challenge

No comments: